CT Coronary Scan
CT CORONARY ANGIOGRAM (MORE THAN 64 SLICE MACHINE)
The arteries that carry blood to your heart are examined with a computed tomography (CT) scan, or coronary scan. The test reveals whether there are any blockages, where they are located, how much stenosis there is, and the type of plaque present.
An effective x-ray machine is needed for a CT coronary angiography in order to produce sharp images of your heart and blood arteries. These tests don’t require recuperation time because they are non-invasive (done without surgery).Why it’s done: CT coronary angiography is becoming a more popular way to show major blood vessel blockages in your heart without having to place a catheter or guide wire. A coronary angiography can examine your heart’s numerous conditions, including calcium and fat deposits, artery narrowing, and the placement of stents. Coronary CT Angiography is also very helpful in assessing the status of the bypass graft following CABG and the patency of stents.
A CERTAIN PARAMETER THAT IS REQUIRED BY CT CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY
- Heartbeats per minute remain between 60 and 65.
- Normal kidney function is expected (S.Creatinine level within normal range)
- 3 hours or more of fasting (Not to eat and drink by mouth before 3 hours prior to procedure)
- During the procedure, the person must be stress-free.
CT Coronary Angiography Is Also Useful for Calculating the VS Score for Calcium
- Coronary Artery Scans
- Heart Physiological Analysis
- Sure plaque assessment
- TAVR preparation
- Planning for Endovascular Stents
Treatment Certified By
Make An Appointment
Book your appointment by filling out below details.