A treatment for coronary artery disease is cardiac detoxification intravenous therapy, also referred to as chelation therapy or bio-chemical angioplasty (Bca)..
Cardiac Detoxification IV Therapy – After extensive testing and study, Saaol Heart Center started to provide chelation therapy. Chelation is now used for detoxification in more than 500 hospitals and facilities throughout India.
Waht is Detox Treatment?
Chelation is a chemical process where molecules like metals and minerals are bound together using a substance. It is feasible to take them out of the body once they have been held together.
Calcium and unnecessary molecules, such as fats or oils, can create artery blockages. Chemotherapy drugs are injected into the patient’s bloodstream through an intravenous (IV) line, where they are ultimately eliminated through urination.
Trial APPROVED BY TACT
Prior treatment of Detox Treatment
How does IV Detox Treatment therapy work?
- A dose of a drug called ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) is administered to the patient during cardiac detoxification IV treatment through an intravenous line (IV). The bloodstream minerals are bound by this drug. The drug is discharged through the urine once it has formed a compound and has joined with the minerals.
- Heart illness is treated with Cardiac Detoxification IV. By attaching to calcium in fatty deposits, it functions (Plaque). As the medication circulates through the bloodstream, it will attach to calcium and sweep the plaques away. A single IV session for cardiac detoxification lasts between two and five hours. You should attend as many sessions as you can for the best outcomes.
Result of Cardiac detoxification Iv Treatment in Blocked Artery
Artery Cleaning (Detox Treatment) for Heart Disease Acquired by Saaol Heart Center.
- Saaol began as a franchise for lifestyle management. They soon discovered, though, that patients require longer time to alter their behaviors. Saaol has consented to two medical interventions at this time. Artery cleaning and EECP (Cardiac Detoxification IV Treatment).
- In 2002, Dr. Bimal Chhajer visited the USA to learn more about IV Cardiac Detoxification. The outcomes of this therapy were encouraging. Dr. Chhajer began this treatment in all of his branches after studying chelation.
- Numerous facilities, including 75 branches of Saaol, provide Cardiac Detoxification IV Treatment with outstanding outcomes.
TACT TRAIL – A trial that demonstrated the value of IV Detox Treatment
- TACT (Trial To Assess Cardiac detoxification IV Therapy) (Trial To Assess Cardiac detoxification IV Therapy) The prevention of cardiovascular disease has been significantly benefited, according to an NIH study on EDTA Cardiac Detoxification IV Treatment. “An increase in the prevention of subsequent heart attacks of 50% and a reduction in the mortality rates from all causes of 43%” Patients with diabetes experienced a 41 percent reduction in the risk of any cardiovascular events (roughly one-third of the 1,708 participants). This included a 40 percent decrease in the likelihood of passing away from heart disease, a decreased risk of suffering a nonfatal heart attack or stroke, a 52 percent drop in the number of repeat heart attacks, and a 43 percent decrease in fatalities from all causes.
- TACT (Tact). 1,708 patients participated in the randomized, placebo-controlled study. It demonstrated that, when compared to a group of patients who got a placebo, intravenous disodium ETTA chelation therapy statistically significantly reduced subsequent cardiac events.
- Cardiologists from prominent medical schools participated in this study, which involved 134 hospitals in America and Canada. It cost $30 million in all. The results of the statistical study showed that the advantages were substantial. Less cardiac incidents, such as fatalities, heart attacks, strokes, and heart attacks, occurred. Hospitalizations and the need for cardiology were also reduced.
- Detoxification of the Heart IV therapy is risk-free and has no negative side effects. Over the course of the five years the patients were being evaluated, the benefits increased. 40 intravenous injections of disodium EDTA were administered over the course of 30 weekly sessions. The following month, 10 more treatments were administered.
- All of the patients had previously experienced a heart attack that was documented. As a result of the medication, there were fewer cardiovascular and vascular events overall and lower mortality rates, according to the study. Diabetic patients had the most success.
- Researchers discovered that patients with heart disease who had been getting other conventional therapy prior to receiving chelation could benefit significantly from intravenous EDTA cardiac detoxification IV treatment. EDTA CardiacDetoxification IV Treatment has long been condemned by cardiologists. Additional research will verify these results. In order to determine the mechanism of action, more research is required.
Treatment Certified By
Make An Appointment
Book your appointment by filling out below details.
Our Locations | SAAOL EECP