Zero Oil Cooking
“Heart disease is a disease of lifestyle. It has been demonstrated that, with the right guidance and lifestyle changes, heart disease can be prevented and reversed. “
Zero Oil Cooking- To prevent heart disease and stroke or to treat existing artery disease, our Cardiac Reversal Diet Plan focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of cholesterol and triglyceride disorders.
Cardiovascular Reversal Diet – The most common types of fat in meals include triglycerides, cholesterol, and phospholipid, among others. The involvement of two of these lipids in heart illness. They are triglyceride-based glycolipids and cholesterol-based sterolipids like LDL and VLDL. Plant-based foods are a source of triglycerides, while dairy products and other animal products are a source of cholesterol. Fats are not harmful to the body because they play a crucial role in growth and in the healthy synchronization of the body and mind. Our body’s ability to digest fats is constrained. Atherosclerosis is the term used to describe the buildup of excessive fat on the artery wall that causes a blood flow restriction. Cardio vascular disease results from this obstruction.
Zero Oil Cooking
- Most of the fats in food are present as phospholipids, triglycerides, and cholesterol. These are sterolipid, which is cholesterol like LDL and VLDL, and glycolipid, which is a triglyceride.
- Triglycerides come from plant foods, but cholesterol comes from animal sources like dairy. | Reversing the heart Food menu
- Fats are beneficial to the body since they help to create and maintain a healthy mind and body.
- The amount of fat that the body can take in has a maximum. Excess fat deposits on the artery walls cause atherosclerosis, a disease. Heart problems may result from this obstruction.
Experts with further education and training in the prevention and/or treatment of dyslipidemia are part of our interdisciplinary team (Imbalanced cholesterol). Our holistic approach makes it possible to treat and diagnose dyslipidemias completely:
To provide the best care possible for our patients, we work in partnership with geneticists and dietitians. We are committed to developing an academic teaching model where trainees can gain valuable experience and training. | Cardiac Reversal Diet Plan
Saaol’s vegan and zero-oil cooking concept
- This is not a complex subject. Cholesterol and triglycerides, which practically every Indian eats every day since birth, are what cause blockages.
- Saaol suggests this solution to get rid of these fats without ruining any tests. The moment has come to modernize traditional cookery.
- Families of our patients are taught how to make meals in accordance with their specific needs by our certified nutritionist and dietitian. We design a diet that works for each patient while educating, demonstrating, and doing so.
- Since 1995, Saaol has shared vegan cooking and zero-oil techniques with more than 40 million people via videos, books, and social media.
Diet for Reversing Heart Disease
Treatment Certified By
Make An Appointment
Book your appointment by filling out below details.
Our Locations | SAAOL EECP